Focus Management Livestream
When we can't control our attention, it takes more time to do our job, and stress increases.
Based on new insights from neuropsychology, this training will give you practical tips to get a grip on your focus.
“It's not time-management, it's brain-management.”
Included in the Focus Management training
The training consists of 4 online sessions of 60 minutes each. The sessions are live so that you can ask all questions directly, and the content will be tailored to your needs. In the training course, we will show you how the Focus Model works, and we will work on closing the different concentration leaks.
At home, you will receive your own Focus Box containing the manual and the book 'Focus ON/OFF', written by Mark Tigchelaar and Oscar de Bos. They also give the training themselves. Where the book provides more background information, the training course is mainly about doing and applying the method.
You follow the training for the results. That is why, after the training course, we will help you create and develop your own Focus Habits. This coaching is standard included in the training course. We use the Tiny Habits system, which means that it takes little time to master the new habits.
Overview and control
The effect of the training course is that you are more resilient to stress and structurally get more done.
The training is given by Mark Tigchelaar and Oscar de Bos. They guide top athletes, entrepreneurs and knowledge workers to improve their performance.
Together they wrote the book 'Focus ON/OFF', which became a bestseller in the Netherlands immediately after its publication. More than 100,000 people worldwide have now followed training in this method.
Follow the training, and you'll discover:
- How to work full focus, without missing a thing
- How to get into the flow quickly, even if you're constantly interrupted
- How to charge your brain correctly so you can work longer with focus
- How to stop wandering off while reading or listening to conversations
- How to reduce stress in the brain and prevent your head from overflowing
- How the Focus Formula and the Flow Curve works
- How to work focused in a noisy space (e.g., with children around you)
- How to stop your head at the end of the day (making it easier to fall asleep)